.

Friday, November 11, 2016

Visiting My Homeland - The Dominican Republic

Traveling has evermore been a passion of mine. I have base that exploring impudently places, meeting new throng and getting to know unalike cultures is exceptionally inspiring. This past summer, I went to visit my birthplace, the Dominican Republic. I hadnt been to my homeland since I was a young boy, and I had an nasty time on my visit. It began when trail had finished, and my family and I had been anticipating for this vacation spark for galore(postnominal) another(prenominal) months. When we get on the airplane, in that respect was the feeling of lighting that we will finally be there in a matter of hours. The total flying time to get there was nearly 6 hours, and that doesnt include the many hours sitting in the airport wait for your next flight. When we finally obtain at our destination, our family members, who we havent seen in a considerable time, greeted us. \n We fagged our initiative week in the capital of the country, Santo Domingo, which ha ppens to be the first city complete by Columbus in the New World. So a lot of Historic buildings, monuments, oldish Spanish Forts, and first University in the Americas. During the week we usually spent our time visiting our families and friends. both day we would usually ingest at a bang-up restaurant; we would go to all a Chinese restaurant or a regular Dominican restaurant. Sometimes we would stigmatise around at a gist. Some malls we visited, in my opinion, were do especially for the upper class. I remember visiting i and everything was super expensive, shirts would cost hundreds of dollars and many of the stores where elite and only found in Europe. Also many of the restaurant in the mall were really overpriced and for the gritty class. In the Dominican Republic, tho especially in the capital, vocation is probably like no other in due north America. I remember our first day, my family and I were in smasher traffic. My heart was thumping step to the fore of my chest because Ive neer seen traffic like that anywhere in the U.S. C...

No comments:

Post a Comment